TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
- You cannot distribute verbatim copies of the Program's source
code or parts of it.
- You may modify your copy of the Program or any portion of
it, but you can distribute such modifications when the modifications will
be approved by FLY authors.
- Users from commercial or non-educational institutions must obtain the
author's written permission before using the software.
- If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free
programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author
to ask for permission.
- If the programs are modified beyond what is necessary to adapt them to the
local machine/system environment, it should be made clear in local
documentation and/or references to the software, that they are locally
modified versions of the corresponding originals.
The author should be
informed of such modifications, and given the possibility of introducing the
same modifications in new official versions that may be released in the future.
- BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY
FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN
OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES
PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS
TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE
PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING
WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR
REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES,
INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING
OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY
YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER
PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE AUTHOR WELCOMES COMMENTS CONCERNING THIS SOFTWARE, BUT UNDERTAKES NO
OBLIGATION FOR ITS MAINTENANCE, NOR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CORRECTNESS, AND
ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ITS USE.